Sales Operations Specialist - United States
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments of life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative company and to be an active member to participate in our business
- For the Operations unit we are looking for a: Sales Operations Specialist Location – Raleigh
- Primary focus is to serve customers by processing sales orders and assisting with inquiries concerning order status, ship date, price and availability inquires and related questions. The Sales Operations Specialist will have direct and daily interaction with Sales, Finance, Customer service group, and Warehouse personnel, to assist with any aspect of sales process.
Your main tasks:
- Performs activities associated with the receipt, review and accurate processing of sales orders provided by customers and sales staff.
- Prepares and maintains customer files and reports for data entry.
- Support and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Finance to ensure accurate account set up and invoicing.
- Responsible for customer credit and debit memos
- Assists customers with questions concerning order status, ship date, and related inquiries.
- Maintains associated records, files, documents reports and logs by updating account information.
- Maintains separate files of shipped parts, accessories, and instruments.
- Manages essential tasks as assigned, and responds to change positively and productively.
- Follows all local safety procedures, State and Federal OSHA Regulations, and reports any safety concerns.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to multi task
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Strong ability given to detail in all aspects of the job
- Ability to get the job done no matter what it takes.
- High level of commitment and initiative
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff as well as customers in an efficient and co-operative manner
- Professional phone etiquette required.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse groups inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Dependability is a must for this position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to make the difference!
- Proven team player For this position we are seeking a candidate with an Associate Degree in Business at minimum and/or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and accounting systems is necessary.
- Being familiar with the product lines a plus and being familiar with SAP R3 is also desirable.