This job is currently Archived,
Sales Manager, Piglets - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- You drive our rapid growth in the piglet feed business
- Are you an ambitious salesperson with eyes on the world and experience in the animal feed or feed ingredient landscape?
- Can you see yourself delivering on an aggressive growth strategy – backed by our well-known and respected flagship product?
- Then you could be our new Sales Manager, Piglets.
You bring enthusiasm and persistence to value-selling
- As company’s new Sales Manager, Piglets, for the NAFTA market, your overall job function is to build and develop our customer base, primarily within the piglet feed business.
- You tackle this job with a winning mix of enthusiasm and persistence that inspires trust in your customers and colleagues.
- You apply the same attitude to all your endeavors, from negotiating and closing contracts to attending conferences and exhibitions.
- You’re constantly looking to cultivate your professional relationships and add to your already impressive network, and you always sell on value.
- One of your first actions will be to produce an operational account strategy, and your success will be measured in market share.
- Founded in Denmark, our company has developed a globally patented bio-conversion process that enables production of premium protein to promote the healthy and profitable growth of piglets, chickens and young calves.
You turn experience and insights into market share
- To succeed in the position, you have a BS or MS in animal science, and at least five years of relevant professional experience.
- Your previous positions have given you deep insight into the animal feed and feed ingredient market that you can’t wait to turn into winning strategies and key selling points.
- And your results so far prove your ability to create growth through unconventional thinking.
- You communicate fluently in English, and your excellent people skills helps you win friends and allies both among the international sales team and your customers.
- Microsoft Office applications, formulation software and Skype for Business is second nature to you, as is your industry insights which help turn your 25%-50% business travel into successful campaigns. Naturally, you have both a current driver’s license and a passport.