Sales Manager, Monogastric
- As company’s new Sales Manager, Monogastric, for the NAFTA market, your overall job function is to build and develop our customer base, primarily within the piglet and poultry feed business. To do so, you actively participate in conferences and exhibitions where you cultivate your professional relationships and add to your already impressive network.
- You play an active part in developing and generating literature and other marketing and promotional materials, and you always sell on value.
- One of your first actions will be to produce an operational account strategy, and your success will be measured in market share.
- Founded in Denmark, our company has developed a globally patented bio-conversion process that enables production of premium protein to promote the healthy and profitable growth of piglets, chickens and young calves.
You turn experience and insights into market share
- To succeed in the position, you have a BS or MS in animal science, and you bring at least five years of current and relevant experience to the table.
- This has given you a keen understanding of the animal feed and feed ingredient market, and the chance to build an impressive track record that proves your ability to create growth through unconventional thinking.
- Interacting with other members of the international sales team, you communicate fluently and convincingly in English, enabling you to always get your team and your customers on board.
- In addition, you feel at home in Microsoft Office applications, formulation software and Skype for Business
- It is a requirement that you have a current driver’s license and passport, as you must expect up to 50% business travel, both in the US and internationally.