- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our company’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Due to the continuous improvement and expansion of our sales team, we are looking for a Sales Manager Software for Additive Manufacturing
- We are recruiting a Sales Manager to reinforce the market development activities in the software domain.
- You will take responsibility for the turnover and growth perspectives for the Belgian sales team covering the EMEA market.
- In this role, you will report to the International Sales Director.
- You will manage and coach a team of people in Account management, Application Engineering, Inside sales and Sales assistant roles.
- As a highly effective sales manager you will find numerous ways to influence, empower and motivate team members to bring out the best in them in a way that inspires everyone for getting better results.
- You guide your team in sales projects and activate them to make proper use of the supporting systems.
- As the people manager of the team, you will also be responsible for detecting training needs, and working on the career development of your team members.
- You will define the sales strategy for the regional markets, implementing the global sales strategy. This means that you will identify and follow up on local trends, determine which regions need further development, determine the main customer profiles in your markets and identify key customers. You define which growth should be realized and how, and keep the pulse of the regional market DNA to determine how best to align with it.
- You will develop and maintain strategic and profitable partner relations. You can rely on your market knowledge and wide network.
- You will define sales actions such as Mailing Actions, events, UGM’s.
- You have revenue and margin responsibility for your team and region.
- You are responsible for budget and target setting, including resource planning and marketing needs.
- You deliver monthly forecast reports to Management.
- You have a solid experience in selling in the B2B software market; preferably experienced in project and product selling within an international environment
- You have a university degree preferably in business, IT, and/or engineering
- You like taking initiative, are highly motivated and result driven
- You are willing to travel (up to 25-30%) and able to work independently
- You have good presentation skills and you have the capability to exhibit thought leadership in strong authentication, influencing the market
- You enjoy working in complex sales cycles within a fast growing, changing international environment
- You have proven sales, negotiation & communication skills; a proven track record with revenue and margin responsibility.
- You are able to quickly arrive at your decisions and communicate the goals to others
- You have strong people management skills, you are experienced with managing sales teams
- You are proficient in English, French, and Dutch (both spoken and written). Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.