- Responsible for direct sales of company Informatics products in China.
- Responsible for channel sales of company Informatics Products in China through existing Channel Partners (instrument manufacturers).
- Work with U.S. Marketing Management for marketing communications related to company Informatics products in China.
- Identify most important trade shows and marketing activities that will lead to increased revenue.
- Translates company Informatics Division software and marketing materials from English into Chinese.
- Achieves product sales growth targets and product placement goals for China.
- Achieves at least the minimum number of required sales calls and product demonstrations per week.
- Provides full product information on all company Informatics products to customers through product demonstrations and sales presentations to high level executives.
- Manages entire sales process for direct and channel partner customers in assigned territory (lead, prospect, demo, quotation, negotiation, purchase process, and order entry).
- Develops, qualifies, and follows through on Leads from trade shows, marketing, etc.
- Prospects for new Opportunities and drives open Opportunities through the funnel.
- Manages expected revenue in the funnel by accurately assessing the stage of each Opportunity.
- Provides accurate reporting on sales and other reports as requested; maintains all reporting and other administrative duties (Salesforce.com, expense reports, demo reports, KPI’s, etc.) weekly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Significant experience in analytical chemistry preferred, especially infrared and Raman spectroscopy.
- Native language fluency in Chinese, both reading and writing
- Fluent in English, including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Practical working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system preferred.
- Knowledge of the daily workings of a chemistry laboratory.
- Proven skills with the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Experience presenting to high level executives.
- Ability to communicate scientific / technical information.
- Strong background in sales and marketing management.
- Experience working with an English language-based company.