Sales Manager Germany - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Sales Manager Germany
- Are you an experienced Sales Manager with documented success in the German feed industry?
- Are you looking for an extraordinary professional challenge – and a golden opportunity?
- Then you are the Sales Manager for Germany we are looking for.
Our company is looking to significantly expand our feed ingredients sales in Germany, and we have the financial backing and product portfolio to succeed.
As our new Sales Manager spearheading our organisation in Germany, it is your job to make sure that we do.
Working closely with your company colleagues, our distributor and other business partners, you ensure that we successfully expand our current strong market platform.
Dividing your time between driving sales and managing our distributor, you develop strong relations with our key customers and develop ambitious market plans to brand and increase sales of our products. You will be budget responsible for the German market, and a decisive factor in fulfilling the company’s global strategy, in which Germany plays a main role.
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing market plans and sales budgets for Germany
- Cooperating closely with our Feed Application Team on technical support
- Developing plans for growing the market for both piglet, poultry and calf feed
- You will report to our Regional Sales Manager, Western Europe, and your success will be measured in market share.
Experienced sales manager with excellent customer insight
- You hold a relevant technical degree, preferably a BS or MS in animal nutrition, and you have 5-10 years of experience from a similar role with sales in the German feed industry.
- Here, you have produced solid, documented success, ideally with a focus on feed sales to the swine, poultry or calf industries.
- You understand our customers and the challenges they face, and you proactively turn these insights into sales opportunities or new product ideas, never waiting for someone else to get there first.
- As a leader and a colleague, you inspire confidence and team spirit in others, at all organisational levels and you communicate fluently and convincingly in both English and German.
- Closing orders and working strategically with markets and customers is second nature to you, and you combine a knack for meticulous planning and structure with the ability to think outside the box and improvise to seize opportunities when they arise.