Sales Manager Detection (m/f) - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading company in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- Founded in Switzerland in 1980, the company has manufacturing, research and development sites in Europe and North America and maintains a global sales and service network in 52 countries.
- You will have the unique opportunity to make an active contribution to the successful further development of our company.
- To complete our Nordic organization we are seeking an ambitious, customer- and results oriented
- Sales Manager Detection (m/f) is responsible for sales and promotion of our company's multi-mode micro-plate readers and washers in Sweden and Denmark.
- This role is highly technical and consultative. Whilst some of the system sales activities are straightforward, most involve an intricate and iterative sales process.
- As a sales manager you will develop a deep knowledge in multi-mode micro-plate technology and assays in order to support various clients across your region.
- You will also support distributors in Finland and Norway. Your accountabilities will include:
- Manage sales of company’ s detection portfolio in the territory to achieve or exceed sales targets
- Execute strategies and sales plans to achieve regional business and financial growth objectives in agreement with the Nordics Commercial Manager
- Grow the business in a sustainable and ethical manner
- To be successful in this role you will preferably hold a M.Sc. degree in life sciences (Chemistry and/or Biochemistry) and have at least three years of experience with track record in a similar position in sales.
- Strong organizational skills in relation to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines and the ability to work accurately and autonomously are essential for this Job.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- You are self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills, and enjoy working independently as well as part of a team.
- If you are a proactive, enthusiastic and enjoy working in an international and dynamic company.