This job is currently Archived,
Sales Manager, Companion Animals - Sweden
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Sales Manager, Companion Animals, is reporting directly to the Companion Animals Business Unit Director and will be responsible for Sales Management in Denmark and Sweden.
- The person in this role will be managing a Sales team of 6. The incumbent will also ensure high quality performance and successful implementation of marketing plans, in order to achieve all approved sales objectives of assigned company Animal Health promoted products.
- The Sales Manager , Companion Animals is part of the Companion Animal Business Unit and part of the Companion Animal Business Unit Management Team.
- This position has a budget responsibility covering Travel & Entertainment cost of field force in respective markets as well as a separate promotional budget for events arranged by the Field Force.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum: University degree from accredited university
- Minimum: 5 years’ experience working in respective field
- High level knowledge of the Veterinary Pharmaceutical business environment, products and disease areas covered by the company
- Line Management experience
- Extensive selling experience
- Experience in managing budgets for Field Force
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills (working proficiency).
- Analytical and IT skills
- Business & Financial acumen
- Team working
- Strategic thinking
- Productive Communication
- Problem Solving
Core Commercial Competencies:
- Customer engagement and insight
- Analyse and compile sales results on a continuous basis and to propose measures for achieving targets.
- Strategic Business management
- Product knowledge and portfolio management
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Account management
- Lifecycle management
Functional Commercial Support competencies:
- Customer Knowledge and assessment
- Business and external market insight
- Commercial Strategy execution and operations
- Commercial Analytics and Data Management
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Sales Management, Animal Health, Pharmaceutical Sales, Healthcare, Sales, Veterinary