This job is currently Archived,
Sales Manager Bakery Nordics Copenhagen Denmark,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
- Our company is a global leader in the food industry addressing the world s challenges in food by offering a wide range of sustainable, bio-based ingredients and advanced microbial diagnostic solutions to provide safer, healthier and more nutritious food.
- The range of food ingredients and solutions provided through the global network of food scientists and technologist in company help provide consumer health benefits via an improved nutritional profile, and better taste and texture, meeting the needs of food, beverages and dietary supplements industry globally.
- We are looking for a Sales Manager Bakery Nordics to join our Nutrition & Health business in Denmark.
- An experienced candidate who has a proven industry track record.
- Identify and evaluate new market trends/opportunities and develop these opportunities in new business to grow the company s market share.
- Being First Choice- cultivate and develop relationships with targeted existing and potential customers in order to promote company Nutrition & Health as the preferred supplier
- Will be responsible for key accounts all over Nordics and also distributor management
- Work in a matrix organisation to ensure company sales targets
- Develop long term sales plans for key customers and accounts, monitor and adapt sales activities that these objectives are met in accordance withcompany N&H industry strategy
- Prepare sales forecast, monitor sales volume, revenue and resource spend against forecast to identify problem areas and make plan to regain market
- Actively promote the company profile at conferences, tradeshows and industry seminars to foster/maintain client relationships in order to ensure an increase in the awareness and corporate identity of the company as the leading supplier of food ingredients and solutions
- Keep and establish contact to application and Division / BU on relevant projects, pricing, market developments etc.
- Experience in food ingredients business, Bakery background would be a strong advantage
- Degree in Food Science and Technology, Food Engineering, Chemistry
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience
- Minimum 5 years of sales management
- Demonstrated business and commercial acumen
- Well-developed set of selling skills and account management skills and to adapt your style across the customer base.
- Well-developed negotiations skills
- Proven project management skills where full ownership of driving new business opportunities is clearly demonstrated by coordinating all team members to achieve results
- Ability to listen to specific customer/market needs and have the capability to convert customer pain to business opportunity
- Positive attitude Achiever, self-motivated, persistent in following up and willingness to develop skills required for personal development.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills to build meaningful rapport at all levels both internally and externally.
- Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to provide customer with innovative business solutions.
- Current Driver s Licence
- Advanced level of English
What we offer:
- We are dedicated to maximizing our most valuable asset our people.
- We do so by embracing diversity and offering opportunities for continuous development, whilst maintaining a good work/life balance.
- Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary, variable performance pay and a comprehensive benefits offering.
- A career at our company offers you an opportunity to become the catalyst for change, personally and professionally.
- This, together with a respectful workplace that rewards achievement, makes our company one of the best career choices today.
Denmark Hovedstaden Copenhagen
Find a Job Find Candidates