Sales Executives - Hospital Victoria - Australia
BSN medical ANZ commenced operation in January 2016 with their ANZ Head Office based in Melbourne. BSN medical is a global leader in the worldwide healthcare market specializing in Wound Care & related Vascular diseases, Lymphology and non-invasive Orthopaedic products. Founded in 2001, we are focused on the development of world-class branded products that offer high quality solutions for our caregivers and patients. We currently employ approximately 6,100 members of staff and generated revenues of €861m in 2015.
BSN medical aims to provide an integrated therapy-driven approach – grounded in a broad portfolio of products, enhanced by insights into current therapeutic areas and complemented by a progressive approach to partnerships. Our well-known brands such as Leukoplast®, Cutimed®, JOBST®, Delta and Actimove® are among the most trusted in healthcare. With our comprehensive product portfolio and strong technological competencies, BSN medical addresses patients' needs in the most prevalent conditions in Wound Care & Vascular diseases and Orthopaedic treatments.
We are seeking experienced Sales Executives with a professional Healthcare background (i.e. Nursing, Hospital or Orthopedics) to join our Victorian Sales Team.
Sales Executives - Hospital Victoria
- This role is responsible our east Victorian region
- Execute company sales methodology to identify, develop and deliver new opportunities to achieve customer objectives
- Collaborate with all departments within BSN medical to deliver an integrated customer experience
- Understand and monitor market dynamics (including customers, market analysis, competitors and patient demographics)
- Account management to coordinate all company activities for the benefit of the customer including the review of accounts to maximize future sales and to ensure successful listing of BSN medical products
- Prepare opportunity plan by key account identifying target product, revenue potential and action plans to achieve agreed objectives
- Manage forward planning of call cycle and record call activity in Force CRM
- Participate in BSN medical team and company projects and events
- Outstanding customer focused selling skills including analytical, sales generation and commercial acumen
- Experience within the healthcare industry / nursing experience (desired)
- Proven track record in sales
- Bachelor's Degree Qualification
- Alignment to BSN medical global values of Ambition, Urgency, Ownership & Integrity and our ANZ personal attributes of Authentic, Agile, Respectful, Enthusiastic, Discerning