This job is currently Archived,
Sales engineer GPC/SEC and Microcalorimetric systems - Belgium, Netherlands
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- Within the range of products Materials & Life Sciences, we distribute innovative systems for the analysis solid and liquid substances and more in particular for the characterization of particles, stability studies, surface studies, spectrometry (ICP), XRF, microscopy, etc.
- The position: after a period of training (both internally as well as externally), you will be responsible for the sales of GPC/SEC and Microcalorimetric systems.
- Our customers are industrial laboratories (pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, petrochemical sectors), universities and research institutes.
- You strive for a sustainable relationship with our existing clients and you are actively seeking new opportunities.
- You will work from home, but are mainly active in Belgium.
- For this position, we are looking for a candidate with working and thinking to a Bachelor's level, preferably a training in Biochemistry/Biotechnology in which you have acquired (bio)chemical, analytical or laboratory knowledge and/or in which you have some practice in the area of molecular biology and bio(chemistry) methods.
- You have a commercial and practical approach and you must have excellent communication skills and good command of Dutch and English.
- You must have some affinity with the laboratory world and have experience in analytical technique for the characterisation of polymers and proteins.
- Specific experience in GPC/SEC and Microcalorimetry is a plus.
- You must be able to work independently by organizing yourself well and be able to show self-discipline.
- You manage your own appointments and diary.
- You have a have a driven personality that strives for both quality and client satisfaction.
- Our company offers a very challenging position with thorough training.
- You are free to prove yourself in this exciting and growing market.
- In addition to a competitive salary in line with the market, you can count on excellent secondary conditions including a mobile phone, a laptop, a company car, interesting pension scheme and a 13th month.