This job is currently Archived,
Sales Engineer for Belgian market - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Can you combine technical and commercial skills in order to support our account managers by working out clear offers that meet the customers’ requirements?
Sales Engineer for our Belgian Market
- You will be in charge of our 3D printing projects for industrial customers
- Your first task will be to guide our clients in their choice for the right 3D printing technique and make adequate price proposals for the selected solution.
- This you will do in close collaboration with our different production departments.
- Then you will follow the projects closely and keep in touch with the clients.
- You give technical support to our account managers and customer support people.
- You work in an international team of sales engineers that join forces to continuously improve our daily business.
- This job offers a nice combination of technical aspects, project management and client contacts within a production environment.
- You are an enthusiastic person who can combine technical and communication skills and you are eager to build up know how in 3D printing.
- You are triggered by sales and sales processes and you are a master in converting customer specifications in solutions.
- You have a obtained a bachelor related to mechanical engineering or product development.
- You easily communicate with customers and can create thrust in your approach and offers.
- You speak/write fluent Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are a team player that finds satisfaction in collaboration with different departments to reach ultimate customer satisfaction.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere