- The Sales Engineer reports to the Sales Manager and focuses on the promotion and realization of sales of bioreactor systems and related products in Belgium.
- Further the Sales Engineer assists the Sales Manager to develop and execute the sales strategy in Belgium for the coming years.
- He/she is highly motivated to visit and maintain relations with customers.
- He/she negotiates with (potential) buyers, acquires new customers and assists with existing and new marketing activities.
- The Sales Engineer also represents the company at promotional activities (exhibitions and symposium) in Belgium and The Netherlands.
- He/she coordinates product presentations/demonstrations at customers and is responsible for the commercial follow-up and for customer satisfaction of delivered products/systems.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable commercial function. The candidate has the following profile:
- You have affinity for technology backed-up by a commercial education (BSc.)
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a comparable function.
- You possess excellent commercial and interpersonal skills.
- You are a capable negotiator.
- You are independent and flexible.
- You have good knowledge of the English, Dutch/Flemmish and French language (spoken and written).
- You are living in central Belgium
- As a plus point, you have familiarity with cGMP/FDA/GAMP guidelines and you have some knowledge of the functionality of our products.
- Our company offers you a responsible position in an organization with leading products in biotechnology.
- You can expect a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and great career opportunities.
- Our company has a pleasant and informal working atmosphere and the ambition to be a leader in the industry