Sales Engineer / Application Engineer - Belgium
Our industry standard software solution for image based engineering on anatomy, giving users the ability to convert medical image data such as CT or MRI into virtual 3D anatomical models. These models can then be used to perform anatomy analysis, FEA/CFD, 3D CAD, surgical simulation and additive manufacturing. It is used by the leading academic institutes and all the large medical device companies in their R&D and in the creation of patient specific devices.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- You possess a Master’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Sciences, Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanical), Biomedical Sciences, Life Sciences, Biology, or equivalent;
- You have an understanding and appreciation of medical imaging and image processing;
- You understand the principles of FEA/CFD and computer aided design;
- Experience in using Mimics and 3-matic is a very big advantage but not essential;
- You are interested in the medical world and innovative technologies;
- You are well organized, team oriented and you have good communication skills in English;
- Good communication skills in French is an advantage;
- You will be happy to travel within Europe;
- Understand the value of CRM systems;
- Regular contact with global peers and higher management to report on activates.
- The primary activity of a technical sales engineer is to work closely with the account manager in a pre-sales role to provide technical content and technical demonstrations of software to help close the sale.
- You will attend customer and prospect facing meetings with the account manager and in some cases alone to introduce customers and prospects to Materialise and the Mimics Innovation Suite.
- You will engage in the solution selling process by understanding the technical needs and wants of the customer or prospect and provide them with technical demonstrations and justifications to showcase how the Mimics Innovation Suite can provide a solution.
- You will manage software evaluations and trial software licenses with prospective customers and manage the follow up process to get feedback.
- You will handle the day to day management of existing customer software licenses and offer a high standard of support in a timely manner.
- You will offer technical support to existing customers and troubleshoot any problems they have via email, telephone and live web meetings.
- You will be confident to deliver customer training and seminar presentations for prospective customers
- You will constantly be looking for opportunities to upsell customers and grow accounts.
- Because of your expertise, you will also assist our Marketing team in the creating of product presentations and promotional material
- an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere