Sales Director EMEA - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
As Sales Director EMEA, you will in this region:
- Define and execute the regional sales strategy, goals and budget in line with the 5 years PT strategic plan;
- Lead a team of Sales Managers in order to achieve sales and margin targets within the designated portfolio of existing or new clients in the region;
- Define and execute the BL´s sales strategies, goals and budget in line with the BL 5 year strategic plan and the annual BL sales plan;
- Analyze market, business trends and customer needs and recommend regional competitive positioning and interface with all relevant departments (marketing, ...);
- Contribute to business development/marketing strategy (might include lobbying activities with Key Opinion Leaders);
- Set up the pricing strategy; supervise negotiations;
- Participate actively in sales closing (contracts terms, financing, legal,etc.). Interact with C’s levels;
- Build, develop and manage the sales department within scope;
- Monitor tracking of sales and customer activities in databases (ie, Sales Force, ...);
- Manage relationships with key customers, key prospects, agents and distributors;
- Report and counsel (advice & decisions in daily business);
- Ensure up to date clinical and/or technical knowledge for oneself and team;
- Be a member of the Regional management team and participate to the success of the region.
Profile You have:
- A strong Radiation Therapy industry experience;
- A proven sales experience in high growth market;
- A proven capability in defining sales strategies to accelerate the “go to market”
- An international experience is a strong asset;
- An entrepreneurial mindset;
- A deep interest for technical and financial matters;
- Analytical skills; and you are able to identify and interact easily with customer’s high level makers and stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English;
And you are:
- Able to identify business opportunities for the organization and define the sales strategy according to
- Able to think in terms of profit, loss and added value;
- Able to gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating;
- Able to make prompt and clear decisions and take responsibility for actions and projects;
- Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and adherence of our company principles & values;
- A good listener, consulting others and communicating proactively;
- Result driven and able to focus on customer needs and satisfaction;
- Willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.