Sales Development Manager – Battery - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible to lead to successful sales and meet the established budget (focus particularly on battery electrolyte additives, display materials and fluorinated electronic gases)
- To manage a number of key account customers
- To grow the Electronics BU presence in China and to develop electronic emerging market opportunities
- To generate customer and end user insights, and translate insight into new product development and financial opportunity assessment.
- To manage and ensure promotion and delivery of innovation projects to achieve business objectives.
- To provide business intelligence, market information update the local competitive scenario
- To generate clear account development plans (market mapping with value proposition) for the selected projects
- To develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers and manage relationships with technical teams at customer
- Travel frequently visiting customers throughout China with occasional overseas business trips as needed.
- Education Level: master degree or above in chemistry or electronic.
- Working experience: over 5 years’ sales and marketing experience in electrolyte battery industry or in the raw material field for electrolyte battery.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese, good MS office skills.
- Willing to travel.