This job is currently Archived,
Sales Development Manager – Battery - China
Posted on : 26 February 2017
To develop the China market for GBU Special Chem EBU’s electronic products, such as LiTFSI, also find new opportunity based on company's technology to develop more products and more customers.
- Responsible to lead to successful sales and meet the established budget (focus particularly on battery electrolyte additives, display materials and fluorinated electronic gases)
- To manage a number of key account customers
- To grow the Electronics BU presence in China and to develop electronic emerging market opportunities
- To generate customer and end user insights, and translate insight into new product development and financial opportunity assessment.
- To manage and ensure promotion and delivery of innovation projects to achieve business objectives.
- To provide business intelligence, market information update the local competitive scenario
- To generate clear account development plans (market mapping with value proposition) for the selected projects
- To develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers and manage relationships with technical teams at customer
- Travel frequently visiting customers throughout China with occasional overseas business trips as needed.
- Education Level: master degree or above in chemistry or electronic.
- Working experience: over 5 years’ sales and marketing experience in electrolyte battery industry or in the raw material field for electrolyte battery.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese, good MS office skills.
- Willing to travel.