Sales Development Manager, Healthcare - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Develop new, profitable business for both non-implantable and implantable Healthcare applications in China
- Identify and communicate key healthcare market trends and competitive information.
- Finding and developing new business at buying and non-buying accounts in China Healthcare Market as measured by closes in and growth of the Development Pool.
- Managing buying accounts after closes including near-term and long-range sales plans
- Transferring closed developments to Regional Sales Team in a timely and efficient manner (MGP only) ;
- Working with Global/Regional Market Manager(s) to implement marketing and marketing communication plans ;
- Expertly understanding value propositions and products of the healthcare portfolio ;
- Interacting/coordinating with healthcare regulatory experts, both internally and externally;
- Negotiating Supply Agreements with OEM’s ;
- Proactively communicating internally about development activities and competitor activities via SalesForce and other web tools (i.e., meeting reports, teamsites, monthly reports, etc) ;
- Keeping Opportunity Pool updated and accurate ;
- Identifying, obtaining approval for and attending training to further develop capabilities, including industry specific understanding such as biocompatibility and other healthcare related training.
- 5+ years working experience in sales & marketing development, or plastics technical position with good commercial sense.
- Demonstrated sales or marketing acumen in material applications, with potential talent and sense in learning more materials and new applications.
- Energetic and interested in some new technologies and applications development, with good technique understanding
- Having strong capability in networking and communication with global teams and channel partners. Self-driven with good team working spirit.
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality and very high achievement motivation
- Experience or previous exposure in value developing or selling into Healthcare applications or related market is a plus.
- Feels comfortable travelling in Greater China 50+% of his time on a regular basis
- Excellent English language skills