Sales Development Manager, Commercial Development - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Sales Development Manager, Commercial Development
- You are offered a unique opportunity to join Sales Development & Pricing, which is part of our Commercial Development department.
- The position as Sales Development Manager gives you the chance to work for a market leader in an international environment.
- We are a partner to the commercial organization focusing on building capabilities enabling commercial success.
- We support commercial projects at divisional level while also leading global initiatives.
- We work in the cross field between analysis, project management, and commercial disciplines.
- The team consist of 8 people based in both Denmark and India.
- This is a position that will ensure exposure to many stakeholders across the business with primary focus on sales and marketing, hence a good stepping stone for further career progression in our company.
- You should expect around 20-40 travelling days a year.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Master/MBA with a strong analytical toolbox and sound problem-solving skills
- Be fluent in English
- Be super user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be a networker with an ability to influence stakeholders
- Have solid project management skills
- Possibly have experience from management consulting/Commercial Development
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.