This job is currently Archived,
Sales Desk Representative Nuneaton United Kingdom,
HORIBA Mira (company)
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years experience in developing some of the world s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- We are looking for customer-orientated sales desk representative to support a proactive and result-driven new sales desk function for our company.
- The target is to ensure excellent inquiry handling standards and maintain high customer satisfaction whilst delivering an efficient service linking Business Development with Customer Services
Essential experience for this role;
- Proven customer support experience
- Experience directly working with customers and internal departments
- Working knowledge of computers and comfortable with maintaining electronic data
Preferred experience for this role;
- Customer service Desk experience
- Sales Desk experience
- Problem resolution
- Strong administrative background
- Strong CRM experience
Essential skills for this role include;
- Effective phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
Essential qualifications include;
- GCSE Maths and English A-C
Preferred qualifications include;
- Qualification in Business Administration
- Qualification in Customer Services
- Flexibility with working hours are a must with this role, core hours will be within office hours but may require flexibility at times.
- The sales desk will run between 8.51am 5.15pm Monday Friday 37.25 hours per week with additional flexible working requirements at times.
- This role will be within a team, sharing responsibilities.
Find a Job Find Candidates