Sales Consultant (Medical Disposables Vascular) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Sell BD's Vascular Access Product Portfolio. The products included in this portfolio are peripheral IV catheters, prefilled saline flush syringes. hypodermic syringes/needles, ChloraPrep, in addition to others. Geography: Brooklyn/Queens New York.
- Prospect for new business opportunities across all portfolios and maintaining existing business across all promoted product portfolios.
- Implement marketing platform initiatives and maintaining a strong sales funnel/pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage incremental conversion opportunities from initial account targeting through evaluation, product ordering and in-servicing.
- Conduct regular clinical training and in-servicing on product usage
Implement national, regional and local contractual agreements.
- Conduct regular territory business and sales analysis.
- Work with local distributor branches and representatives.
- Collaborate with internal team members and utilizing available sales support resources.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales and/or sales support; will also accept sales associate experience in BD’s sales associate training program (based on associate readiness).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Geography includes Brooklyn/Queens New York.
- Required to live within the assigned geographic territory.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ability to manage both internal and external budgets and resources, experience in conducting pre-call planning.
- Excellent communication skills and good analytical skills (to prioritize and segment accounts)
- A successful sales track record, solid negotiation skills, and ability to exhibit effective selling, listening, and verbal/presentation skills.
- Ability to assess and respond to customer needs.
- Master’s in Business Administration a plus.
- Former clinical or sales support experience highly preferred.
- Previous healthcare sales experience in medical device preferred.
- Previous sales experience in the geographic territory