This job is currently Archived,
Sales Consultant Diabetes -Contract - Canada
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- We’re, inspired to make a difference in people’s lives every day – through the discovery of life-changing medicines, better understanding of disease management and support for people living with illness and their families and friends.
- Our work today – from our research programs to our volunteer initiatives – is a reflection of our heritage of uniting caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- We are committed to investing in our employees – through competitive salaries, training and development, health, and the opportunity to do good.
- The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable people to help us accomplish our mission!
- Do you have a track record of launch excellence in the pharmaceutical industry?
- Have you been looking for a work environment that comes with a high level of autonomy and engagement?
- We have a long and successful history in helping patients with diabetes.
- And with new future opportunities, it's a very exciting time.
- Applying for this role means you exemplify a highly collaborative teamwork approach, proven leadership, a focus on health care professionals that is above and beyond the basics, and that you can deliver on the results.
Education and Experience
- Our company is searching for a proven sales consultant in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ideally, this candidate has experience selling injectable diabetes medications with physicians and allied healthcare professionals.
- Proven launch results are a key prerequisite for this role, and come from creating exceptional customer experiences, demonstrating a high collaborative teamwork approach, and strong leadership.
- This candidate has selling experience that is derived from being trained with a needs-based customer interactive model, and has demonstrated an ability to learn quickly.
- The candidate must have strong iPad experience as the core of their daily activity.
- Our company will conduct, at its own expense, background search (including verification of educational credentials, contacting three of your personal references) of the successful candidate.
- Our company is committed to employment equity.
- We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.