Sales Associate - United States
Dupont Biosciences (company)
- Marketing and selling a wide range of Pioneer brand products
- Delivering products to customers and tracking supply
- Providing full agronomic service to area farmers
- Conducting and documenting service calls
- Demand Planning for upcoming sales seasons
- Supporting planting and harvesting agronomic product knowledge plots
- Complying with all Pioneer policies and guidelines
- Desire to obtain deep knowledge of Pioneer brand products and help educate local farmers of the benefits of Pioneer brand products.
- Strong relationship building skills, sales skills, and agronomic knowledge
- Experience working with seed, fertilizer, and herbicides is preferred
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a drive to own your own business
- Willing to embrace new technology to enhance the business efficiency
- Able to quickly adapt to changing agricultural environment
- Customer service focused
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.