- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Swiss Immunology team, based in our production plant we are looking to fill the position of: Sales Assistant .
- Are you known for your logical ways that are supported by your collaborative nature? You are a ‘logiborative’ person at our company.
- This remarkable blend of talent means you are adept at thriving on reason and teamwork for the cause of patient comfort.
- Be responsible for managing back office activities for Sales functions in an innovative and flexible company.
- Supporting a diverse variety of business functions with administrative support making use of SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Task areas include but are not limited to areas of Purchase Orders/Invoices, Events organization, Travel organization, Sponsoring and actively supporting sales representatives.
- Maintaining a timely and transparent communication flow in regard to all administrative aspects of the sales team.
- Fluent in French or German (written and spoken) with at least good knowledge (B2) in the other language. English B2
- Commercial apprenticeship (CFC) or equivalent
- Experience of at least 1 year in a dynamic commercial support environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP-Systems (SAP preferred)
- Positive mind-set, good sense of priorities, organized, precise and meticulous
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Job Segment: Immunology, ERP, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Healthcare, Technology, Administrative