Sales Applications Specialist - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
- Our company is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
- Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, our company delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. What do you envision for your future?
- Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
- We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company, employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries.
- We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it.
- As a global leader,our company can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
- At work for a healthier world.
- In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness.
- We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
- We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
- Responsible for providing the formal technical and clinical support during the sales process within in a geographic region or industry/product segment.
- Responsibilities may include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training, customer service activities to support sales objectives for their geography, ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needsQuality Specific Goals:
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to company Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to company Healthcare EHS Policies, comapny Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Aware of and comply with the company Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical
- Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
- Proven clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a company owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively using local language (Dutch) and good knowledge of French
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
- Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
- Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
- Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
- Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
- Demonstrated clinical scanning skills in specific modality
- Current company product experience desired
- Fluency in other relevant languages within territory