Sales Application Engineer Simulation - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, Our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Sales Application Engineer Simulation
As a Sales Application Engineer, you are responsible for providing pre-sales technical information to potential customers and you provide post-sales technical support and training where needed.
- You convince clients and prospect users of the technical benefits of our software products for their business needs;
- You demonstrate the functioning, features and workflows of our software products to clients and prospect users via web-demos, meetings and at events;
- You gather customer feedback and identify common customer needs and provide input to our product development teams;
- You are the first point of contact for technical product questions.
- You have experience as a Sales Application Engineer or you have knowledge of Finite Element Analysis;
- You are communicative and you have commercial skills;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with an understanding of complex software tools;
- You are willing to travel regularly (20-30%)
- You have very good communication skills in English;
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.