Sales and Operations Planning Analyst - United States
- The S&OP Analyst is responsible for forecasting activities associated with customers and products for assigned product categories.
- This includes but is not limited to developing & managing statistical forecasts along with providing in depth analysis around forecast driver details.
- The Analyst is a partner with Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales & Marketing to make informed financial, production, and material supply & capacity planning outlook decisions.
- This position also has process & technical continuous improvement responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management, or a related field is required.
- Minimum 3 years of analytical experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relational skills with the ability to effectively work & communicate with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated skills in forecast software preferred and high proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of company products, familiarity with sales and marketing processes, and strong financial background preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in process improvement, problem solving and analytical reasoning.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal customers.
- Demonstrated success in a position requiring detailed analytical activity.
- Ability to develop and apply forecasting methods, strong follow-up and self-initiative skills.
- Excellent ability to obtain and analyze data, work independently and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong group presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.