Sales & Marketing Representative - Russia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Driving sales and regional market development for protective garments and construction membranes in Ural region;
- Strengthening our brand on the above markets;
- Analyzing market opportunities, developing and implementing prospective markets strategy by working with the appropriate value chain partners (distributors, end users) and regional marketing team;
- Managing, training and supporting the value chain partners;
- Providing required marketing and technical product support;
- Maintaining and developing a customer database.
- University background, ideally technical and/or economical.
- Strong sales skills.
- Must have the enthusiasm and determination to achieve tough targets.
- Strong networking and communication skills needed to operate at board level.
- Ability to sell value and concepts.
- Energy, enthusiasm and high levels of personal credibility.
- Ability to deliver innovative solutions to big companies in industrial and construction sectors.
- We are particularly interested in experienced sales persons with significant success in industrial and construction markets.
- Excellent communication (and presentation) skills, written & verbal.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Russian.
- 40% travel or more
- English language
- Presentation skills (oral and PowerPoint)
- Home-office based