- We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our dynamic sales and marketing team.
- Are you ready to take charge of our customer service, and provide excellent service both to your colleagues and our customers?
- Customer support – answering the phone and incoming emails
- Managing orders and notifications from retail customers in our internal systems
- Sales over the phone towards retailers including order taking
- Assisting the sales and marketing team where needed
- General administrative tasks including mail and deliveries, welcoming guests, and making sure our office always looks fresh and representative
- You will be our face towards our customers and team members, and it is important to us that you open the office with a smile in the morning and make sure we have everything for the next day when you close in the afternoon.
- We believe that you are in your 20´s and in between or during University studies.
- This is a temporary position to cover the summer months.
- We would love you to start as soon as possible the coming weeks, to learn the routines and become part of the team right away.
- We expect you to stay with us until September.
- Fluent Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- Administrative skills including MS Office package and good versatility with IT-systems in general. We work exclusively on Mac
- A can-do attitude ready to serve the sales and marketing team and customers, being a good ambassador for our company.
- Curious to learn more in general, and about sales and marketing in particular
WHAT WE OFFER
- Part-time position (75%, 30h per week) during regular office hours
- Be part of a dynamic team where you can learn and develop experience