Sales and Logistics Coordinator - Finland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company specializes in designing and manufacturing direct conversion (including CdTe-CMOS) based x-ray and gamma ray sensors for dental, industrial and medical applications. Most of our products are exported.
- We are looking for a Sales and Logistics Coordinator for our Sales Administration team.
- Order receival, booking and tracking
- Customer communication
- Export and import duties
- Sales statistics and order book.
- Accounts receivable including invoicing
- Marketing materials preparations
- Exhibition and trade show organizing
- Other administrative tasks
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in working with ERP, experience of using Microsoft Dynamics or Lemonsoft is considered advantage.
- Strong skills with MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Commercial or technical education
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English is a must.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Able to work under tight schedules
- Detail orientated
The position is temporary for 12 months (Maternity leave replacement) and employment can start immediately or as agreed. The position will be filled in as soon as suitable candidate is found.