Sales & Business Support administration Antwerpen Belgium,
The Corporate Division is responsible for centralized functions that include Finance and Controlling, HR, IT, Quality Management and Supply Chain Management. It provides essential services and support to all business divisions. Moreover, it is an important project initiator and leader within the international network.
- Responsible for administrative and operational support within the sales Department in order to contribute to the realisation of the departments objectives.
- Key-User Comactivity Preparation, participation and support to workshops, congresses, training courses and Medical Expert Trainings (local and European level )
- Key-User of the Sales Contract Management Tool
- Key-User of the OlyOne contact database Collaborate with the sales support employee for the finalisation of service business contracts
- Responsible for the administrative elaboration of Tenders / E-Tenders in cooperation with the sales team & respective sales manager Support to the management for the finalisation of presentations
Controls the marketing material ( leaflets, brochures, product information )
Registrations & follow up activities of the marketing budget according to the sales manager decisions & validations
Particpation to compliance related activities (Mdeon)
Participation to two weekly / monthly salesmeeting or product & sales manager meetings
Participation in cooperation with the sales support employee to the finalisation & sending out of quotations to customers
Participation to the healthcare compliance meeting
Responsible for the follow up of mailin databases of marketing & HCP
- Bachelor s or Master s degree with a Marketing Management specialisation and or Office Management specialisation.
- minimum 3- 5 years of experience in administration Thorough and technical knowledge of the company, his product line and/or services and
- Excellent user of MS Office
- Good knowledge of CRM systems- Lotus notes
- - Mother Tongue (Dutch / French) -expert
- - 2nd language (Dutch / French) - advanced
- - English ( = official communication language in the Olympus Group) - advanced
these of the competitors.
- Customer responsibility
- Contextual awareness
- Communication & commercial
- Drive for results
- Neatness and Tidiness
- Open for Changes
- Time management
Find a Job Find Candidates