Sales & Business Support administration - Belgium
Within this role, the main responsibility is focused on the administrative and operational support for the sales force in order to contribute to the realisation of the sales & department objectives.
- Administrating the sales offers and taking care of the further handling
- Administrating the tenders: follow-up, drawing up, handling within a strict time limit
- Develop and compile sales supporting brochures, training courses and first analysis in preparation of reports.
- Is responsible for the preparation and support of advertising promotional and commercial activities towards customers.
- Set-up and organised external and internal publicity and communication actions.
- Has an important role performing market researches, which map the customer needs.
- Controls the marketing material (leaflets, brochures, mailings, press releases, product information …).
- Keeps the marketing database up to date and is responsible for collecting and stocking prints.
- Prepares and follows up the Marketing budget.
- Responsible for the Corporate Identity.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a Marketing Management specialization and or Office Management specialization.
- minimum 3- 5 years of experience in administration Thorough and technical knowledge of the company, his product line and/or services and these of the competitors.
- Excellent user of MS Office
- Good knowledge of CRM systems- Lotus notes
- Mother Tongue (Dutch / French) -expert
- 2nd language (Dutch / French) - advanced
- English ( = official communication language in the company) - advanced
- Customer responsibility
- Contextual awareness
- Communication & commercial
- Drive for results
- Neatness and Tidiness
- Open for Changes
- Time management