Sales & Business Development Manager - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As part of the sales department team, you will be in charge to acquire new accounts as well as managing existing ones within your territory.
- This position requires to intensely travel in your region as well as in Switzerland twice per year where our headquarters are located.
- You will have to be creative and find solutions in order to meet clients. You will be supported by a well-resourced team of technical specialists and will leverage on our network within the clinical diagnostic testing field.
- The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and to communicate your enthusiasm for the potential use of our solution in transitioning to Data-Driven Medicine, is essential.
- Our teams will support you in achieving ambitious goals in terms of acquisition of new clients and sales by sharing with you best practices.
- If you are client oriented and a result person you might probably join our team.
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Portuguese as a first language is required, a good command of English (the business language) is mandatory, a good command of spanish will be an asset.
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.