Sales & Business Development Manager - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
Sales & Business Development
- As part of the sales team, you will be in charge to acquire new accounts as well as managing existing ones within your territory for our Dry lab and Bundle business lines.
- This position requires to intensely travel in your region as well as in Switzerland twice per year where is based our headquarter.
- You will have to be creative and find solutions in order to meet clients.
- You will be supported by a well-resourced team of technical specialists and will leverage on our network within the clinical diagnostic testing field.
- The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate your enthusiasm for the potential of use of our solution transition to data-driven personalized medicine is essential.
- Our teams will support you in achieving ambitious goals in terms of acquisition of new clients and sales by sharing with you best practices.
- If you are client oriented and a result person you might probably join our team.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory.
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.