This job is currently Archived,
Sales & Business Development Manager - Switzerland
Sophia Genetics (company)
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- As part of the sales team, you will be in charge to acquire new accounts as well as managing existing ones within your territory for our IDS business line.
- This position requires to intensely travel in your region as well as in Switzerland twice per year where is based our headquarter.
- You will have to be creative and find solutions in order to meet clients.
- You will be supported by a well-resourced team of technical specialists and will leverage on our network within the clinical diagnostic testing field.
- The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate your enthusiasm for the potential of use of our solution transition to data-driven personalized medicine is essential.
- Our teams will support you in achieving ambitious goals in terms of acquisition of new clients and sales by sharing with you best practices.
- If you are client oriented and a result person you might probably join our team.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory, Spanish is an asset
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.