This job is currently Archived,
Sales & Business Development Manager Saint-Sulpice Switzerland,
Sophia Genetics (company)
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- Travel to the company headquarters in Switzerland and extensive travel across the United State of America
- As part of the Sales team, your role is to intensely travel within your territory to acquire new accounts as well as managing existing ones.
- You will be supported by a well-resourced team and will leverage on our network within the clinical diagnostic testing field.
- The ability to develop long-term relationships with clients and communicate your enthusiasm for the potential of use of our solution transition to data-driven personalized medicine is essential. You will work as one of the first to advocate in your territory for our company.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- German is required, a good command of English (the business language) is mandatory.
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.
Starting: as soon as possible.
1025 Saint Sulpice Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates