Sales and Business Development Director Southern/Eastern Europe (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Sell our company’s entire portfolio including all products and services successfully into Southern/Eastern Europe region to top Immuno-Oncology Pharma and Biotech accounts
- Markets of responsibility in Southern/Eastern Europe region
- Be a senior adviser to customers on key decisions on their I/O clinical development programs with a special focus on companion Dx programs
- Build and maintain excellent prospect and customer relationships, ideally has a strong industry network
Qualifications & Skills
- Extensive knowledge of companion diagnostics through research, sales or business development roles in pharma, biotech or in companion diagnostic companies
- Solid experience in conceptual selling with a track record of commercializing complex solutions combined with a proven ability to engage with clients on a highly scientific basis and through a solid understanding of drug discovery and development processes
- Strong scientific academic background with excellent understanding of companion diagnostic market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; additional knowledge of any European language would be considered a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively
- This is a challenging and rewarding position within a pioneering company that works with cutting edge technologies.
- We offer a modern, creative and international working environment with great colleagues and team spirit and excellent working conditions with ongoing professional development opportunities.