We are now looking for a Sales and Business Analyst to strengthen our team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- We are looking for someone to be the bridge between marketing and sales teams, customizing marketing material to specific customers. You will also support Sales team with market and customer insight and preparing material for customer meetings.
- Customizing marketing concepts for specific customers
- Coordinate needs from the sales team and customers towards the marketing department, giving input to marketing initiatives.
- Support preparation for customer meetings with web research, presentations, creating workshop set-ups
- Desktop research on customers’ product portfolio for sales support
- Support in defining and executing sales strategy (tools like account plans and prospects lists)
- Coordinate Win-teams (cross-functional customer teams)
- Sales analysis
Qualifications and personal skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience with business
- Development, sales support or consultancy experience
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Structured and able to do hands-on work and deliver
- Analytical and curious: ability to understand customer specific needs and apply the most suitable concepts
- Inter-cultural capabilities: understand different ways of doing business
- Good business knowledge with a commercial mindset
- Good communication skills, both oral and written (English and Norwegian)
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Be part of a highly skilled, dynamic team and international work environment with the ambition to become a leading star in developing the marine sector into a high value and competence driven business
- Opportunity to learn industry dynamics and take an active part in developing our customer sales approach
- Competitive compensation and benefits