Sales and Account Manager for North China - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Deliverable for the position:
- To drive growth of ingredients in Animal Nutrition for China region
- Accomplishment of Financial Targets
- Prepare and update annual & 3-5 year business plan
- Identify key market/customer segments and accounts for driving growth
- Build deeper business relationship at key accounts in order to create a strong mind-share for company, in Animal Nutrition markets
- Provide direction to channel partners to reach milestones and accelerate progress in customer buying cycle
- Understand market trends/key customer needs to identify new opportunities & initiate development projects
- Build up Opportunity pipeline
- Proactively update competition landscape and Market intelligence
- Provide first level technical service support to Key accounts and customers, including training to distributors
- Excellent track record of building strong customer relationships in Animal Nutrition market
- Successful track record of transforming concepts into sustainable business
- Ability to convert market trends/customer needs into knowledge & opportunities
- Knowledge on product formulations and manufacturing of Animal Nutrition products
- Experience in Managing Channel partners
- Ambitious and eagerness to take on Leadership roles & Managing teams in future
- At least a Masters in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field with a Business Management education
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time.
- Ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including Owners & Senior Management and Operational level.
- Aptitude to assimilate data & perform analysis to create scenarios, tolerance for ambiguity, ability to develop new approaches to test solution, Comfortable in asking questions (Why, What, How, Who)
- Open minded. Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus as demands change; Aptitude for conflict management
- Self-motivated - Initiates appropriate actions and follows through without prompting or close supervision.
- Excellent English communication – written, oral and presentation skills.
- 15 years of total work experience in Sales/Business Development roles with some experience in formulations/manufacturing of Animal Nutrition products.