Sales Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
To provide report training and support to the field sales team; to routinely provide analytic support to Business Insights & Operations management team; to ensure that quarterly IC administration and schedules are adhered to and compliant; to contribute to maximizing innovation and productivity of the U.S. sales force.
- Develop sales and activity dashboards.
- Prepare sales performance updates using data from Microstrategy and Sales force.
- Ensure correct inputs are used and business rules are being followed for IC
- Research inquiries from the field force related to sales data and IC
- Analyze impact of quarterly change requests to target lists; evaluates impact on workload and IC
- Provide support to sales management to analyze workloads and design territories using mapping software
- Conduct routine teleconferences with the Digital Champions to solicit feedback, provide training, and prioritize enhancement requests
- related to CRM, sales reports and incentive comp reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Sales Operations or Analyst role or related experience.
- Field sales experience preferred.
- Outstanding customer relationship, interpersonal, and communication skills with the established ability to effectively work with diverse
- audiences and influence cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to effectively analyze data to determine trends and inform strategy
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microstrategy, Salesforce.com, Veeva CRM, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fundamental knowledge of incentive compensation, statistical modeling and mapping tools
- Excellent presentation skills are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize with minimal daily instruction.