This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 03 May 2017
- Our company is responsible for marketing and sales of neuromotion s innovative clinical and research EEG and TMS product lines in the US and Canada.
- Our company is a dynamic company with a promising outlook and an ambitious team.
- To strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a motivated professional who will fill the role of sales administrator.
- The Sales Administrator will be working from our headquarters and will report to the Director of Sales.
- Generating regional lists of sales leads
- Processing new sales leads
- Follow up on incoming leads
- Follow up promotion activities
- Generate quotations
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Keeping track of sales targets
Skills and qualifications:
- One to three years of experience in sales back office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish is a plus
- Positive work attitude
- Passion for customer care
- Proven teamwork and communication skills
- Good computer application literacy (including Microsoft Windows and Office Suite)
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
7521 PT Enschede The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates