Sales Administrator - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading healthcare business with sales of c.£350 million (€500m), 1,000 employees and a vision to be one of the leading players in the supply of products and services to the healthcare sector in Europe.
- Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying acquisitive growth opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range and broaden its geographical reach.
- We provide the medical devices, medicines and diagnostic products that help healthcare professionals and patients across the Island of Ireland and the UK manage illness and restore health.
Our company operates in the following key divisions:
- Our Medical Devices division is the leading player in sales, marketing and distribution of medical devices and consumables in Ireland, with a rapidly developing position in the UK.
- Our Pharma division markets and distributes innovative and generic pharma products through the hospital, retail pharmacy and home-care channels.
- These two main divisions are supported by the Logistics division (Squadron Medical and TPS Healthcare), which is a leading UK provider of healthcare logistics services to both manufacturers and hospital customers.
Principal duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing Orders/Data Entry
- Experience of using SAP is desired but not essential
- Providing detailed administrative support
- Dealing with customers
- Providing a high level of customer service, answering questions; responding to emails; keeping customers informed of order status via both email and telephone.
- Self-starter, ability to work on own initiative with limited day to day direction
- Excellent communicator both written and orally
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment would be an advantage
- Customer facing experience
- Full-time, permanent role