Sales Account Manager - South Central US - United States
Position supports the following states: TX, KS, OK, AR, MS, & LA
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager II for our Microbial Solutions group to support the South Central US Region.
An Account Manager is responsible for selling the innovative Microbial Solutions portfolio focused on rapid microbiological products to major accounts in South Central US. Product lines you would be supporting include: Endosafe® Endotoxin Testing, Celsis® Microbial Detection, and Accugenix® Microbial Identification and Strain Typing. You will be expected to maintain and grow existing accounts and further maximize opportunities within the established territory through market research and sales activities. You will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets for the assigned products and services.
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits
- Company car
- Opportunity for growth within the Sales group and Charles River
- Tight-knit team environment within a forward-thinking organization
The following are minimum requirements related to the Account Manager II position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.), scientific education required, microbiology discipline helpful;
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in the pharma market;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet