Sales account manager - South Korea
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The position reports to direct sales manager, EP
- Deployment of Commercial excellence activities at Key & Potential customers
- Develop and manage customers in Korea Market
- Develop accounts plans and drive the execution to deliver the budgeted results
- Accountable for Turn-Over, CM, accurate forecast, opportunities management, cash collection, handling customers complaints, and pricing implementation
- New application developments at the targeted accounts
- Plan and lead contract negotiations and close deals (product choice, pricing, service)
- Responsible for commercial activities in order to achieve RoadMap Target
- Manage credit risks and Extend E-Commerce and make sure the money is collected in time.
- Identify business opportunities with established customers or prospects and translate them into development projects generating future sales
- Forecast validation & accuracy for assigned Korean customers
- Identify/understand customer CTQs on applications and translate them into product/service CTQ’s
- Behave in respect with company ethics & corporate Red line.Set operational objectives by semester, drive the subordinates to achieve them and be accountable for results measured against them.
- Create and strengthen relationship along the Auto/E&E/CIG value chain to acquire new business and identify/influence market trends/needs.
- Build-up and update the market intelligence and release it annually through market survey activity (market analysis / competition analysis)
- Manage global accounts in collaboration with global account managers.
- Good communication hub among local sales force, R&T, CAD, production, supply chain, and management team
- Degree or equivalent Min. 5 years of experience in one of the above professions, operations and customer support & business environment
- Good knowledge of Product & Application(especially EP)
- Harmonization of team under tough working environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands
- Good knowledge of Commercial excellence.
- Ability to demonstrate management leadership skills, strategic sales boosting plan and motivate Distributor etc.
- Ability to visualize development progress & prioritize to manage multiple developments.
- Strong executive presence and excellent communications skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills