Safety Surveillance Specialist in Global Safety - Denmark
- Do you want to play a key role in ensuring highest safety and lowest possible risk to patients that use our company diabetes products?
- And would you like to be part of one of the most skilled and advanced safety functions in Denmark?
- You may be our new colleague in Safety Surveillance.
About the department
- Safety Surveillance is a department within Global Safety.
- Our team of dedicated and skilled professionals has global responsibility for the surveillance of all safety information for our company’s products that are currently marketed or under development.
- You will be responsible for the on-going safety surveillance of one or more key products.
- This responsibility includes critical analysis and medical evaluation of the emerging safety data, establishment of the product safety profile during development and maintenance of the labeling for marketed products.
- You will also be responsible for communication about the benefit-risk assessment and you will be our safety representative in cross functional teams
- Furthermore you will contribute to development of clinical trial protocols and clinical trial reports where you will provide medical/clinical input.
- Your job responsibilities may also include chairing a cross functional drug safety committee and communication with external parties related to clinical safety monitoring, such as Data Monitoring Committees.
- You will get the opportunity both to work independently and in collaboration with a team of highly skilled, committed and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Assuming responsibility, communicating information and taking action will be essential parts of your work day.
- You will have a close collaboration and interaction with other functional areas in our company, especially the Clinical Development team and Regulatory Affairs team and it will give you an extensive insight to the whole organisation.
- Preferably you have a Medical Doctor (MD) degree and experience within pharmacovigilance from the pharmaceutical industry or you have an extensive experience from clinical development within the pharmaceutical industry and strong urge to specialise within pharmacovigilance.
- Finally your background could also be another relevant Master degree and extensive experience within pharmacovigilance from a headquarter function.
- On top of that, you also have a solid understanding of medical concepts, disease processes, scientific methodology, drug development and data analysis is important, and documented scientific training (e.g. PhD) will be an additional advantage.
- As a person you are ethical, responsible, well organised and a strong communicator.
- You are able to work under pressure when needed and able to make independent decisions regarding drug safety issues.
- You are a strong driver and a dedicated team player who thrives in a multicultural environment of continuous development, and you are good at establishing contact and collaborating with stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken (company language) and an experienced user of MS Office .
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.