Safety Surveillance Adviser for Global Safety - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Is drug safety important to you?
- Are you excited by exploring information to find answers?
- Do you want to play a key role in ensuring highest safety and lowest possible risk to patients that use our company products?
- You may be our new colleague in Safety Surveillance.
About the department
It is a department within Global Safety. Our team of dedicated and skilled professionals has global responsibility for the surveillance of all safety information for our company products that are currently under development or marketed.
- As a Safety Surveillance Adviser you will be responsible for the ongoing safety surveillance of one or more products.
- We are responsible for products under clinical development and products that are currently marketed.
- Key responsibilities include analysis of aggregate safety data, medical evaluation of safety information, safety signal detection and medical input to safety reporting and benefit risk assessments. You may also give input to protocols for drug development and clinical trial reports.
- You will work independently and in collaboration with a team of highly skilled, committed and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Assuming responsibility, communicating information and taking action will be a part of your work day.
- You have a university degree within Natural Sciences (MD, DVM, M.Sc. Pharm. or equivalent) and experience with pharmacovigilance as well as analysing and interpreting large datasets and making conclusions based on data.
- A good understanding of medical concepts, disease processes, scientific methodology and data analysis is important and experience within drug development is an advantage.
- As a person you are responsible, well-organised, a self-starter, able to work under pressure when needed, have a strong analytical sense and are curious.
- You are a team player, and you are good at establishing contact and collaborating with stakeholders.
- You must be fluent in English, both written and spoken and be an experienced user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Your application must be in English.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us to change lives for better.
- In exchange we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talents and benefits from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.