Under the direction of the Associate Manager/Manager, the Safety Data Specialist is responsible for analyzing, triaging, and processing all adverse experience information received for investigational and marketed products according to standard operating procedures for reporting to worldwide regulatory agencies by Global Safety.
In addition, collaborates with staff within the organization as well as cross-functionally.
2. Skills (include specific skill levels required to apply MSD Leadership Principles)
• A bachelor's degree, preferably in a medicine, pharmacy, nursing or biological science
• Excellent organizational, workload prioritization and time management skills
• Excellent overall communication skills with advanced oral and written English skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Independent, strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good sense and awareness of regulations and policies
• Able to work under the pressure, strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Job: Clinical Data Management Job Title:Assoc. Spclst, Clinical Data Mgmt
Primary Location: APAC-CN-11-Chaoyang
Employee Status: Temporary
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Database, Pharmacy, Safety, Temporary, Law, Technology, Healthcare, Service, Contract, Legal