Robotics Engineer – smart assembly - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Your tasks include:
- defining and setting up projects at companies within the context of man/machine collaboration and also integrating robot applications within an assembly context.
- making the potential for man/machine collaboration for assembly applications accessible to Belgian companies in the manufacturing industry.
- raising the awareness about the latest technologies among companies using various media channels.
- setting up and implementing ambitious research projects alongside your with colleagues
- managing and maintaining your own knowlegde of the technology domains, for example,
- robotics in general and more specifically developments concerning man/machine collaboration
- robot periphery (vision systems, grippers, etc.) and the different areas of application
- technologies for operator support within an assembly context
- You have a PhD or Master’s degree in civil or industrial engineering or similar qualification.
- You are very familiar with the manufacturing industry and the companies operating in it.
- You are creative, have hands-on experience and are extremely interested in creating demonstrations and proof-of-concepts.
- You are passionate about the latest developments in robotics: collaborative tools, man/machine collaboration, vision systems and gripper technologies.
- You have knowledge about programming languages for robots: Java, C#/C++, Python (knowledge of specific robot programming languages including ROS, OROCOS would be an advantage).
- You are a source of inspiration: initiating projects, detailed publications, etc.
- You possess excellent social skills and enjoy working with others, including within complex collaboration projects.
- You have experience of project planning and project management.
- You have excellent Dutch language skills and are fluent in English and French.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- As a company expert you will be working on top class projects with Belgian companies.
- You acquire knowledge and experience with the most advanced technologies and have the satisfaction of being involved in pioneering work on a daily basis.
- In other words, you deliver innovation in its purest form.
- At our company you operate in a working environment where flexibility is paramount and great attention is paid to personal development.
- We also provide an attractive remuneration package based on the job function and your experience