- Under the direction of Medical Affairs Director I&I, this individual will be responsible for maximizing our company’s values propositions through medical and scientific projects, services and expertise, in benefit of the patients (according to global or EU strategies).
- He/she will coordinate the design and implementation of Medical Affairs Programs and Development Field Operations for the I&I franchise.
- He/she will be owner of Medical Affairs execution in the field.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Key Opinion Leaders (KOL), Brand Advocates, Cooperative Groups and key external audiences.
- Develop and implement local KOL plans, with local brand team and in agreement with plans.
- Implement and disseminate high quality medical and scientific educational programs. Gives clinical and scientific presentations at sites / cooperative groups / hospital formularies.
- Identify new opportunities, implement and follow up Investigator Initiated Trials and other Medical Affairs projects for the I&I franchise.
- Develop required qualitative and quantitative reports. Collate competitor information
- Ensure medical / legal excellence and compliance
- Ensure that local Medical Affairs activities follow Medical Affairs boundary conditions
- Create a team with the Regional Medical Liaison (RML) to fill the Medical Affairs Regional Plans
- Ensure prioritization of key customers and the prioritization of site selection for company-sponsored studies aligned with field departments.
- Collaborate in internal training, as required.
- Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
Educational Background and Complementary Knowledge
- Medical or scientific degree.
- Inflammation & Immunology market experience highly preferred
- Continuously expanding medical and scientific knowledge, as well as market knowledge
- Knowledge of Health System and Health Care decision making
- Computer Literature: Good Knowledge at user level of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- 2 to 5 years experience in industry or experience from similar positions
- Experience in sales force, affiliate Medical department or Clinical Development.
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct.