- Our company is a successful game-changer in the tooling industry for the automotive sector.
- As a fast growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, and who want to be surrounded by people passionate about their work. Are you an organizational and communicative talent, with a critical mind?
- Do you love to manage several tasks simultaneously, and to process complex situations in an efficient and accurate way?
- Do you want to be an administrative key figure, who our company can count on?
- Then you are the person we are looking for to reinforce our team, for this varied and challenging job: RF+ Project Administrator
- You accurately process the purchase requests and purchase orders, and you can deal with complex situations;
- You manage and align delivery dates with the project milestones;
- You closely monitor the timely delivery of goods, and take the necessary measures towards suppliers in case of late deliveries or quality issues;
- You process the purchase orders, after receiving the purchase invoices;
- You create new projects in the ERP system;
- You invoice the customers according to the agreed invoicing conditions;
- You strictly follow up overdue invoices;
- You participate in the optimization of the related processes and communication flow;
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics, or similar knowledge thanks to a sharp mind
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function is a plus
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Outstanding organizational skills
- keen to work in the ERP environment in a disciplined manner
- Focus on data quality
- Proactive and self-motivated
- An inspiring and challenging job with growth potential, in an innovative company.
- Due to the fast growth and entrepreneurial culture of the company, there will be opportunities to take initiatives and to set your own emphasis.
- In addition to this, the company also offers a competitive salary, training & internal projects.
- You will also be part of a passionate team which highly values openness, trust and team spirit.