Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Adapt and implement C&B policies locally in coordination with corporate reward team
- Be accountable for reward components in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Initiate and drive reward related projects locally and regionally (examples include sales incentive, benefits harmonization, market competitiveness, benefits sourcing)
- Provide training and consulting support to HR colleagues and supervisors in C&B subject areas (example include annual merit review and market pricing)
- Ensure reward programs are communicated and understood
- Advocate reward angle in HR and business discussions
- Educate company on practices and needs for the countries in the region
- Escalate compensation concerns that may exist at country level to corporate rewards,
- Work to make the company chosen HR model efficient and effective, leverage call HR and CoE.
- Our company is active in 10 countries in Africa with over a 1000 employees.
- The largest business in Africa is agriculture (seed and crop protection).
- University degree
- Solid work experience
- Understand advantages and complexities of matrix management
- Experience in compensation & benefits issues
- Project management
- Hands on approach
- Maturity to be a credible resource for both country management and global reward
- PMO experience and aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Detailed knowledge and experience with one or more global HR consultancy market pricing methodologies