Resource Coordination Specialist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Responsible for animal procurement, animal facility planning, placement, utilization and capacity, conditioning scheduling and vendor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in life science or related discipline.
- Experience: 1+ years related experience in laboratory animal setting and scheduling.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: AALAS certification at ALAT level desired.
- Other: Effective communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to meet deadlines, take initiative in generating solutions, and to work independently. Considerable knowledge of GLPs. Computer literate in Word, Access and Excel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet